Combining client feedback, insights into the future of resource planning, and UI and UX specialist input, Retain 7.2 brings organisations a plethora of benefits to drive utilisation and profitability in resource management throughout all of your projects.
Some of the benefits Version 7.2 offers include:
- More user-friendly and navigable "Wallchart", offering a consolidated view against specific time ranges to support project planning
- Improved visibility into staff availability and utilisation, quickly identifying who has capacity and where conflicts are occurring
- An internal job board, "Marketplace" (an add-on module), empowering resources to apply for new roles and develop their skills, to support staff satisfaction and retention
- The ability for staff to update their profile with skills and interest tags. As a user, this facilitates a more appropriate talent pool to source the right skills at the right time via "People Search"
- The ability to build your teams faster and more easily with our "Teams" module, expediting the process of closing the gap between resource requirement and fulfilment
- Connect all your systems and data with our "Retain API".
Retain 7.2 update brochure
Get the full insight into what's new, what's updated and why this is our best version yet.